Sinister: Missed 1:

Sarah Clarke starpiekat at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 15 19:44:05 GMT 2000

Before I leave to call my mummy and watch QUEER AS FOLK TWO - Channel 4, 10pm
to all UK-ists,

may I say that I want Chris to post again. Only saying the words DAMAGE! ARSE
MUSCLES!! NAPPIES!!! As I never laughed so hard in all my puff. Pun intended,
fnurrrr.

ARSE MUSCLES! Do breeders who have anal intercourse all wear nappies too? How
wonderful! Sorry Chris, I shouldn't laugh at those crazy ideas but I just can't
help it. My my my, oooo-wheee.

arsemusclesdamagenappies I don't think a combination of words has made me laugh
so much apart from someone saying "grr grr", and " flippers uranus todger".

If you think this made no sense...then go and watch Queer as Folk 2. I bought
the soundtrack today you know. And the GRATEST HITS of the Human League. I will
resume normal witty and sarcastic service later.

And Lesley Jo? You little cutie. If you ever come to London I could show you
the dykiest experience of your life, ever. Why else do I always reply to your
posts? I can't wait for a bit of fun. Even though lesbian sex is all about
fisting, babychris told me so, and thats a bit scary. Can we just have a nice
cup of tea instead and tell everyone we did?

Byee!
Sarah
xo

=====
"But just remember, when your teacher told you to always find a home for stray animals, she wasn't referring to your rectum." -- DNA Mag-AZINE.