Sinister: Silver medal in fisting, from the Depression Olympics

Georgine Skeene trollopinpaisley at xxx.com
Tue Feb 15 23:21:45 GMT 2000

 Chris said:
**also, just the simple physiological structure of man
  and woman is such that they are desinged to have sex
  with one another.  Apparently some grown men have had
  to walk around with nappies due to damage caused to
  their arse muscles. our re teacher told us that. he
  also told us how lesbian sex 'happens'. That whole
  fisting malarkey was news to me.
************
Is he a lesbian?  or a gay man?  is that how he knew so much?
sex doesn't 'happen' the same way for everyone.  and being gay isn't just about sex.  Gasp! horror! my straight heterosexual friend told me she once got drunk on a 12-pack and had sex with her boyfriend using a foot long vibrator!! oh my GOD those heteros are sick!!!  is THAT what you lot do in bed??   I once saw a tv show about a straight man, who liked to have sex with little boys!!  that proves it, all straight men are pedophiles. God said it, i believe it, that's it.

and also said:(on gay families)
 **should be promoted as
  a replacement for a hetrosexual family environment, as
  it CANNOT BE EQUAL - there are two 'fathers' or
  'mothers'.
********
Equal but different.
such models are not definable as a concept as the variations in HUMAN PERSONALITY make all bets moot and useless.
i would hope that school is used not to 'promote" a certain way of life.  the fact is there are families that are non traditional. not all of them involve gay couples, either.  and i would rather fucking be raised by 2 gay men or by a single mom or by a gramma or cousin who loved me, than the messed up hetero family i had.  (not that i regret my past, but if i had my choice as a child, or for a child, i think any positive modeling of love is better than an alcoholic hotbed of misery, perversion and denigration)  (which CAN happen in a man/woman household!! ask ANYONE that i have ever met!!)
Using this theory, are we gonna say that all the kids raised by only their mom or only their dad have turned out sick useless members of society?   All of this is just sad stereotypes.  people are not happy about change, and they're bucking it.  cos they cant' fuckin face up to the fact that all our so=called "values" are based on a lot of victorian fascist fundamentalist crap that no one even remembers, and that it's brought us to where we are today-=- gay people and murders and *all*!!  that's how we got here!!!

i'm sorry, but jeezus.  i'm sick of going over this. it has nothing to do with religion, either.  it's called reality, deal with it.

and good job Stu sticking up for all the homersexurals. maybe one day we can all be loved for who we are, and not how often we engage in fisting.  (GIMME a break!!!) (ever heard of LOVE?  oh wait, gay ppl are too perverted to knwo what love is.

 no, Stu D's okay yall!!  But i'm not gonna get bent out of shape.  He's moving on with his life.  it's not some great  tragedy. like someone else said looper seems to suit him better than the ill-advised excursions that pepper b/s recordings. it's a differnet sort of goodness, like nick drake and joy division.  well i must admit that b/s is better, but that's my opinion.

Ain't nothing wrong with being cute, neither.  ain't a damn thing.  to each their own.  as for me i'll take the tiger ears thank you very much.

I like boy done wrong again. i didn't at first, but hearing it live changed my mind a bit more.  i think stuart seems to feel it very intensely, the way he sings it. and the more i hear it, the more sense it makes to me, to my own life. i  relate to it, i feel the same way, and i appreciate that song more and more for its simplicity and understated melody.  and junglist breakbeat philosophy, brand new yr retro, all of that ****.

I tried really hard today not to be bitchy.(and alas, failed)  i'm feelign very antisocial and anxiety ridden and quick to anger, so if i offended anyone somewhere in there i apologize.  oh well, here goes nothing.

yesterday was Vagina Day, and i cared nothing.  i slept all day.  iw as tired. and i didn't even care that i dont' have a valentine, know why? cos no one of them was good enough to deserve my love, and they're not  getting none of it.  none of them is worth what i'm giving.
i'm accepting myself as i really am, i'm feeling love for my successes...SHOUT OUT to tha mad playa hata Christa C-DAWG Chaffinch toiling away at the office --welcome back to sinister, BEE-otch. and thank you for showing me respect.

i keep having dreams about janeane garofalo,
LJ

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
 to the pure, all things are pure---

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange/buxoms.html
***The Buxoms: Svengali-free since 1998!!***