Sinister: if you say you love me madly, i'll glady be there

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 16 00:41:40 GMT 2000

evenin' hipkatz
  once again refraining from posting to you krazee kidz has brought
me good luck in the real world. if you're sitting comfortably, i
shall explain; i was all set to launch a tirade against valentine's
day,it being a corporate sham, hugely depressing etc etc. when lo!! i
received two real life cards, admittedly one was from my flatmate who
sent a card to all the girls in the flat, and the other was from a
bloke i'm trying to tactfully get rid of, but still - it was
heartening.
  and as if to make my life more exciting someone has
emailed me one and and and, i don't know who its from. now, i suspect
that it might be from one of you little darlings because this is one
of the few places i use this email address. see the detective work!!!
  if it is one of you guys, please own up, or i'll start accusing you
at random and that could prove embarassing for people who are already
attached. the cunning fucker (what an image!) used a web based
account and then deleted it so i couldn't trace him (or her).

  as for the rest of the world, my take on the stuee dee thang, is
that we can't rilly comment until b+s emerge without him. i never
really liked looper, except impossible things #2 anyway and somehow i
always find myself skipping past a spaceboy dream. as for his
presence, the rest of them will just have to start to smoking crack.

  section 28 - as hopefully should go without saying, i'm in general
agreement with generally everyone, but having just read loads of
posts on the subject, it seems that the whole thing has become
somewhat of a tirade against babychris. give the poor boy a chance.
without patronising (hopefully) he hasn't had much time to break away
from his catholic teaching and learn about that sort of thing for
himself, so i really don't think personal attacks are appropriate.
  and stagecoach charge twice as much to get to uni from my house as
all the other companies - greedy fuckers - so i wouldn't use their
pish poor bus service anyway.

  think i've covered everything there, except to wonder why, at 1:30
this morning did i suddenly realise that i wanted to get back
together with my ex-boyfriend (ex for nearly a year)? i think it
could be because we've remained friends, and i don't like his current
girlfriend. she keeps pretending to like me, despite the fact that
we're clearly uncomfortable in each other's presence and she keeps
running to him telling tales of how i've been weird to her.
  maybe i am just weird with people. *sigh* no, i'm not going off on
the depression thing, i'm just feeling sorry for myself for no good
reason.  business as usual then.

  oh, and i did have a good birthday, thanks to everyone who sent
their wishes.

  stay beautiful,
   love and jaffa cakes,
                                  fiona

"if we turn turn turn turn turn turn, we might learn learn learn
learn"