Sinister: chill out!

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Wed Feb 16 06:59:51 GMT 2000

I myself hate short posts. They are annoying to read. But I'll make an
exeption here, and write one myself.

My view on the gaythingy:

CHILL THE FUCK OUT YOU FREAKS!

Zeesus, you guys give me a headache!

"NAHA! Baby Chris said something baaad, I don't agree with him, did you hear
did you hear what he said? Well I'll bash his head in here on the
Sinister-list! Serves him right!"

Well buhuu to you. Even though I might not agree with BCCrystalballs, I'm
not slaughtering him HERE. Can't you send him some personal mail instead? If
someone says something that I don't like, I'm sure as hell NOT going to kick
his/her ass in public, I'm sending it straight to him/her.

Telling the whole list you don't like what he/she thinks is a bit like
pulling someones trousers down in front of the class. And this time you lot
all laugh so hard just because BCCrystalballs said something you don't agree
on, therefore making him the fat kid nobody likes (sort of, that is, I'm
sure we all love him).

Chill. Just chill.

@--->--- A rose, love and other stuff that makes you feel funny in your
tummy, Jake le PetitE