Sinister: I never wanted to start a fight. so please read this - I'll set some things straight

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Wed Feb 16 10:20:40 GMT 2000

1) Did you all read the bit at the end of my mail ?
the bit that said it wasn't meant to offend anyone? I
was just 'trying' to put forward the other side of the
story, as it seems that so often only one viewpoint is
put forward in the media.

2) Why do people assume that I am simply repeating
stuff, as with the alphabet? Don't be so fucking anal.
I DO have a mind of my own. I when I was a bit
younger, I went throught all kinds of shit, and was
beaten up daily, stuck in hospital ect.. Why? I have
no fucking clue. They just did it to me. But I do know
that I feel some kind of empathy with people who are
gay, in as much as I know what it is like to be picked
on unfairly, and suffer for somehow being different.
I was lonely, and I spent a lot of time tghinking
about my religion and life, and got to the root of
what I believe., and how a lot of catholics do just
repeat what they are told. My parents never forced
views on me. I am NOT BIGOTED. You don't know how much
some of the stuff people have said hurts me. some of
the stuff people on the list have said. Hell, I even
get called gay at school, just 'cause I don't fight,
and 'cause I don't have a girlfriend. And people
saying that i should do some research? fuck you. I
know what goes on. I go to a catholic (but
unofficially mixed religion and race) school in the
southside of glasgow, in a working class area, and I
have more experience in what those people say than
you.

And you say my arguments are shit? Well fine, if
that's what you think, but holes can be picked in any
argument, and It was one opf those mails where you
just right what comes into your head there and then,
and don';t think about how people will insult you for
doing so.
I could answer all of your jibes,and counter
arguments, and I' will do so if you mail me privately.
But If I don that, then you'll hust do it back, and
It'll go on forever, because we all (I hope) have a
strong belief in what we think. BUt just as I don't
agree with what you believe, I respect your right to
have an opinion (as long as it has justification). And
that is one thing that I think is intrinsic in a
christian way of life (not just being a christian, but
living life that way) - respecting others opinions and
beiliefs, and recognising that they are no less a
person for disagreeing with you. I think that some
people on this list have an attitude along the lines
of "I know I'm right, so if you disagree then fuck
you." and that is not a good attitude to have.

I also tghink that it is cowardly of these people to
pick on me publically just 'cause I don't agree with
them.
They should accept that I believe what I believe, and
leave me alone.

oh, and my teacher 'knows so much' about lesbian sex
because a gay rights group mailed an
eduational/information booklet to our school. so blame
them. I actually think that it should be up to the
parent whether or not their child should have sex
education. And I don't think that a one parent family
is any less of a family unit. and in the case of a gay
male couple having a child, when the sperm from one of
them is used, it is their child.,but not the other's.
that could cause problems.
And the whole thing about the paoedphile priests -
just cause they are evil, doesn't mean that you can
tag the entire church with the same stick. and besides
(you'll all think this is soooo cliched) the church is
the people who attend it and have their faith. the
priests are messngers of this faith. the church is
what the people make it.

My thoughts are getting mixed up now. Becauser I have
so much to say, and not enough time. biology test
becons.

I thought after the barrage of shit I recieved, I
should leave the list. but hell. why should I? because
some peole are narked at the fact that I don't share
thier beliefs? no. I've taken enough 'bullying' in my
life, and I can suree as hell take this.

Chris