Sinister: Jenny Lives with Stuart and Richard (in a Church)

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Feb 16 11:49:32 GMT 2000

Chris's teacher said:

Apparently some grown men have had
to walk around with nappies due to damage caused to
their arse muscles.

I thought it was illegal to promote homosexuality. Do you have any
idea what kind of price these men command down on the so-called meat
rack? Just ask all our London listees, espeicially the ones who moved
there from somewhere else, drawn by the tales of nappy-wearing men
with arse muscle damage.

Yesterday I tried to visit Bob the Builder's website to see if he was
promoting homosexuality or fisting, but I couldn't get past the first
page. I was hoping for a bit of claymation arse cleavage. Mr Rusty's
always keen to check out the competition. It was his fault I made that
reference to "upstairs" the other day. Mr Rusty told me that no one
pulls birds with big jugs by beating about the bush, you have to grab
the bull by the horns. And like a damned fool, I believed him. I can
only apologise and promise never to refer to massive tits again.

Thanks to Ailsa for explaining the Stagecoach affair. I must admit I
preferred it when I thought it was just a random bus-related rant from
the on-form and off-trolley Murdoch.

Peter