Sinister: there's no place like homo

Kevan Cooke fatslug at xxx.com
Wed Feb 16 12:54:29 GMT 2000

hello folks,

when i was about ten years old there was this school production of
the wizard of oz.  i auditioned for the part of "the wizard" but my
acting skills so impressed the powers that be that i landed the role
of assistant stage manager.

basically this meant that i was in charge of props.  sadly i failed
to grasp what this entailed, and instead of giving high fives to
dorothy and the tin man at crucial moments in the plot, i looked after
the scarecrows hat whilst the scarecrow was off stage.

anyway, thanks to joss for offering me props over my pigeon saving
adventures.

for those of you still seeking magnetic fields recommendations i
should add that once in the house the pigeon made straight for a
pile of cds in the corner of the living room.  it perched on one of
the 69 love songs cds (not sure which), but crapped on the cd holiday.
i hasten to add that the pigeons opinions do not necessarily reflect
my own.

ailsa said:
>i hope we are all boycotting stagecoach buses by the way.

unfortunately stagecoach also own south west trains, so every day
when i get on the train i am indirectly supporting the "keep the
clause" twats.  sadly i cannot justify buying a car just to avoid
using south west trains.

perhaps some of you would like to join me in lodging complaints
with sw trains, the rail users consultative committee, and the
railways regulator.

i will be complaining about their stance on clause 28, and also if
the train is two minutes late, if the advertised buffet car is not
open, if the ticket inspector looks at me funny, and if i break a
nail opening a door (i hate it when that happens).

bye,
kevan

you can lodge complaints with south west trains here:

http://www.swtrains.co.uk/talk/index.asp

with the rail users consultancy committee by writing here:

Secretary
RUCC for Southern England
Centric House
390 Strand
London WC2R 0LT

and with the office of the rail regulator by emailing here:

psg.orr at gtnet.gov.uk

chickclick.com
http://www.chickclick.com
girl sites that don't fake it.