Sinister: depression, eh?

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Wed Feb 16 15:31:25 GMT 2000

I suppose you saw something in there which had a great
big snotty finger directed at you in particular?
Actually, I was aiming my point at anyone who felt
that to say somone was depressed merely for being
interesting. (that probably doesn't make grammatical
sense, but I don't care right now)
And yes, I reckon everyone goes through a patch of
depression, regardless of the strength of that
feeling.
And I stick by that statement, cos I know we all have
different levels, and its difficult to compare really,
as what effects me might not bug you, whereas what
upsets you might just be water off a ducks back for
me.
Its about what effects us and at what level,
personally.
This is the point I'm making, to anyone it might
concern.
And as for section 28. It sucks. It should have never
been made in the first place. Its a stupid and
irrelevant law and its sad that anyone should worry
about what would happen if it was abolished. What are
they scared of? that half the teenage population will
turn homosexual? And quite frankly, I reckon if they
have a law like that, they should have one preventing
the promotion of hetrosexual activity. How does one
promote homosexual activity anyway? what do they do,
say "go gay, its great!" and then give out lots of
freebies to encourage it?  And where does bisexuality
come into this? I dunno.

What an odd law.
What an odd country to have such an odd law.

Cherrypips, darlings!

Idleberry

=====
visit the idle site:http://www.geocities.com/idleberry