Sinister: (A lazy little fucker like me) making one of my friends feel so guilty about her cynisism. Spelt wrongly.

Nick.Dastoor at xxx.uk Nick.Dastoor at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 16 17:11:33 GMT 2000

>And how come I have managed to miss until now StuM shouting
>"FUCKING HIT ME!" near the end of LLPJ? Or is that not what he says at
>all? I want to be back there now, cos I'm bored. But hey ho, only 7
>weeks until the next one.

Ali,

Much as I'd like to believe that Stuartmmm got so excited by the occasion that
he wanted the pain with the pleasure, I think he's actually saying 'FUCKING HIT
IT, BEANS!' as in Chris 'Beanz' Geddes, who is giving the his organ a damn good
thrashing at the time.

Someone asked how wee karn was and I thought they had heard she was ill or
something, but then I decided they were interested in her height.  I heard she
was two inches tall in shoes but I might be wrong.

Sometimes I think it would be nice if all the references to 'homosexuality' in
Section 28 were replaced by 'heterosexuality' and then we'd have world peace.

Mind you. it is spooky how the advent of disposable nappies ties so well with
the liberalisation of the laws on homosexuality.

I now have no idea who idleberry is cross with.

     Nick xx

On my turntable:  Boy George's 'No Clause 28'.  Ok, it's not.  I can't even
remember how it went.  Can anyone enlighten me?  Peter Purves?