Sinister: Kicking With The Other Foot.....

ELZober at xxx.com ELZober at xxx.com
Wed Feb 16 19:35:31 GMT 2000

ahhhh..... as the playground turns.....

I don't post much.... mostly because i usually get flamed..... but today it
seems everyone is so too roasting gay's, lesbian's, crusaders and innocent
bystanders..........

is this what we've come to?  people prancing around like school bullies
holding out stolen lunch money for all the other kids on the playground to
see..... scary thought.....

anyone who knows who they are in this crazy screwed up world is someone i
respect...... these day's it's hard for most people to try and decide what
career to choose..... we're all busy thinking about 401k's and pension
plans..... comparing the market value of our home equity loans and worrying
about the interest rate on our student loans that gave us a very expensive
piece of paper that's worthless...... so if, among all this, someone can find
love...... find the one person they believe in their heart was the person
they were meant to spend eternity with.... even if it only lasts six months
or two years..... i'm envious.... because they know who they are... they know
what they want and they go after it.... if you're "gay" that means you're
"choosing" to face incredible diversity..... wow - that's a pretty amazing
thing...... that's what love is about....

what's sad is that instead of celebrating and supporting the efforts made by
those to expose the foul attempts of politicians and fat cats who want to
keep a portion of our society "in the closet", we're throwing around half
baked ideas and insults....

the last time i checked no one here had a direct line to God.... or
Buddha.... or Allah.... or anyone else for that matter.... so who is to say
that this religion is right or wrong.....?  Let the proverbial "Him" be the
judge..... whoever that is...

whatever your beliefs, follow through with them..... if you don't like
"gays", then stand up for that.... but do it on your own time.... in your own
forum where your thoughts and feelings can be heard, explained and
understood... if you want to change the world.... change laws that forbid
people who love each other to be married simply because they are the same
sex..... then do something about that.... go out and try with reasonable
debate and discussion to change the world and it's views..... don't let
something as beautiful as two people's love get belittled into a mud-slinging
match fit for five year-olds on a playground.... it's not right....

so, that's my two cents.....

as far as sex goes..... everyone gets fucked... that's a cold hard fact...
women often think they're making love.... but when she rolls over thinking
about what kind of wedding they'll have and what to name their kids.... he's
rolled over thinking about the clutch in his car which may or may not be
slipping..... i'm not all that interested in my own sex life.... or anyone
else's for that matter.... "gay" or otherwise.... i don't choose partners
based on how i think they'll be in the sack (perhaps i should rethink this,
eh? :) ) i have a feeling that "gay" peole don't either.....

anyway - if you don't agree with me.... write me.... the world is changed
through healthy debate and good conversation..... i'm open to anything anyone
has to say .... instead of getting caught up in all this, why not get back to
fluffy stories about daily lives and music?

elle