Sinister: I'm open! I'm open!

Stealth Squirrel chigger88 at xxx.com
Thu Feb 17 00:01:09 GMT 2000

Now, mister miller nee disco referred to a mythical  fisting site, bob the
builder or somesuch. I thought I might join in the fun by directing all of
your browsers to www.majorrepairjob.com  They put the "action" back in
action figure.

I picked up a hot-off-the press copy of the Who BBC sessions and by jove it
rocks.  I mean it.  By far the best live version of Boris the Spider that I
have ever heard.  It's chock full of dippity-doo who at their finest.  Most
are pre-1970.  Not only that, but if you happen to be near a MEGA-SELLOUT
Best Buy, you can party yourself up with the DOUBLE CD set of the BBC
sessions.  Disk two is delirious with Demos.  Ah.  Demos.

Speaking of THE OX, I have another one for your hungry browser.
http://www.whodirect.com/  They actually have some of John Entwistle's
original drawings.  Check out the horrifying "caricature" of Rod Stewart.
There is a frightening magic marker drawing of Keith.  The man cannot draw
hands.  Obviously.  So charming. Deliciously BAD.

Rachael