Sinister: Storm The Palace

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Thu Feb 17 10:54:26 GMT 2000

Dear Everyone
it is with increasing satisfaction that I see the list becoming evermore
politicised. In an age when "The Kids" (copyright NME) are becoming evermore
apathetic to the systems that run their lives it is refreshing to see
argument and constructive criticism on topics such as homosexuality, the
church and whether private beliefs impinge upon corporate images. And
there's not a bearded Marxist here to spoil it all by arguing that the
communist Manifesto is the answer to all our problems . HUrrah.
As for Stuart D leaving - he could have been a contender. I met him once,
,he said "hello" and I mumbled into my coat. That was a touch of genius but
I am probably overinfluenced by the alcohol that is rushing through my body
form last night. Buckfast: the drink of kings.