Sinister: P!O!P! AnArchY...

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 17 12:52:54 GMT 2000

Hey you beloved ones...
I've received some BMX Bandits and They Go Boom! stuff
I've ordered from Action Records today and just had a
small piece of
                     turkish delight
so... I feel quite happy... for a change...
Listen... I think it was jarkko whos first mentioned
that we're now officially
          1211 people in the sinister-land...
and I had this weird vision these last days...
M  we could form a village... I mean, 1211 people can
A  easily form a village... the SiNiSteR villagio!!!
G                       YEY!!!
I  and there can be jobs and responsibilities (I hate
N  both words, believe me) for everyone... so, I kept
E  on thinking who will do what... I've come up with
!  some ideas... just read them and tell me what you
               think about it...
there are loads of areas yet to be covered though...
so, I'll definetelly need your help to make it work...
         but... Let's start...
reading to your posts so far... I think that...
Honey our dearest... should definetelly be our
                   SiNiStEr Village's
                         MAjOR...
Our lovely Laura Llew will run our local
                  BookStore / Publishing House...
The Vicar will be our multi-religion/cults
                   PriESt
Erica McArthur... well, I'm a bit confussed about
Erica... I First thought she must most certainly run
            the clothes store and be
               our fashion designer...
but then I saw her
                photographs, loved them...
               and now I'm all messed up...
My beloved George Henry will run the - what else -
                 SiNiStER BoXinG GyM
Paula Cullen... Paula would you like to run our
                  Liquor StoRe?
Please, say yes!!!!
Nick Dastoor... I think he has to run the local
                    S.M.E.
that stands for SiNiStER Musical Express...
I think I'll dare to have Alasdair as our Sinister
                     School TeAcHeR
and my darling Sweetie
would you like to run the SinistEriAn
                 HoRse- Stud- FaRm
               however this is called?
I definetelly want Alexander to be our magnificent
                   SiNiStEr CheF...
My dearest Richard Pushong will run the new
                  SaRaH ReCoRds...
I think we have to call it
              melting candy recordings,
    that is if Richard has no objection to that...
Peter Miller.... would you like to run the
                     local DiScO?
and would you please wear a nice jacket made of small
pieces of broken mirror? that'd be ace...
And... my beloved Zoe... will have to run the local
               TV stATioN and direct all the
                 SiNiStEr films...
My God!!! SiNiStER films!!! what they would be like, I
wonder... no, actually I fear to wonder...
so... my pretty ones... what do you think about my
ideal of
                    P!O!P! AnARcHy??
I know I've left out a lot of you... that's all I
could come up with so far... Please, please, please...
let me know what do you want to be in the
                   SinIsTer VilLage...
and who knows... maybe one day.... one of us will win
the lottery, buy some land somewhere in CorsiKa and
form this village after all...
            wouldn't that be great...
Remember, we need doctors, farmers, psycho-therapists
(most definetelly), musicians... and loads of
others...
... I'm going now...
               I could be dreaming......
love+a big bonebreaking hug to you all
V.F.
XOXO

PS: I'm still wondering what I'll be in that sinister
village... any suggestions...? though, I think it'll
be so nice there... I'll just lie down being lazy for
the rest of my life...