Sinister: however far away,i will always love you

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Thu Feb 17 14:32:07 GMT 2000

last night i listened to lovesong about 20 times.mmm...
those lyrics...that's how i feel these days...anyway.
then i was reading this magazine my mom sent me from home and i was reading
about places i know,places i just close my eyes and i'm there,routes i've
done a billion times...and now...
my everyday reality is someone else's now...
i miss being in a car,with my friends and the music is loud and we just run
in the highway of the big city...
i know you don't give a fuck about all these and to be honest i shouldn't
even be writing all these but...i had to.
i wish i had a pc in my room.everynight i can't sleep i would read all the
messages in sinister...
now i am reading frankenstein.have to for the uni.
i think i should go.

....you know,this title 'the loneliness of the middle-distance runner' is
really appealing...i've been thinking about it for days...
...so i'm going to be the film director...mmm...can't i just lie down myself
and do nothing?

a yes,most probably this friday i am going to this club in manchester called
jilly if i'm not mistaken.anyone else there?
right.me go now...
kisses and some more to some beloved ones...
and loads of tears.z.