Sinister: i shall miss the nursery...

jason luther ksgljl78 at xxx.net
Thu Feb 17 20:33:48 GMT 2000

    as the subject might imply, this is my first ever post, and im a little
excited. but come on, who wouldnt be? so please, if i ramble on about
nothing, i apologize. its so wonderful to come home and read all of the
posts i receive from the list everyday. its tremendously comforting to know
there are other people out there that kind of think and act the same way
that i do.
     i live in michigan, a suburb of detroit actually, and there are only
like 3 people i know that are into belle and sebastian, its a terrible
shame. my ex was the person who introduced me to them, and now that our
friendship has waned a little, thats one less person i have to talk about
belle and sebastian with, it depresses me. but hey now i have like 1500
people to talk to!! attempts have been made in my behalf to introduce some
of my friends (if you can really call them that) to the beautifulness called
belle and sebastian, but to no avail, they would rather listen to shit (i.e.
limp biscuit, corn, and the like). i purchased a 'boy with the arab strap' t
shirt, and wear it quite often, hoping that someone might recognize it.
although this has never happened.
    today was an odd day. i went to university, which by the way, i hate,
and muttled through one class. in between classes i have like an hour and a
half break, and today i decided to go to the computer lab on campus and send
one of those post cards from the jeepster site to my friend/ex, julie. while
typing it out, i was listening to the 'rushmore' soundtrack. for some reason
i decided to dance in my chair, and if youve ever seen me dance (which you
havent, cause i dont) im sure it was quite a site. anyways it was great to
just sit there and groove to the music, and type, in front of all my peers.
music is the only thing that can take over my whole body, im sure you can
all agree. upon finishing the postcard to julie, i decided to walk around
and try to 'run into' the girl i have been chasing after. of course i didnt,
so i skipped my second class and started the drive home. still in my weird
mood, i decided to go to a local town and go music-shoppe-hopping. i didnt
find anything i liked, the new 'supergrass' doesnt come out until like
april, and apparently the new 'elliot smith' single wasnt released or
something, anyways, i bought 'the cures' latest.
    okay, i arrived home, and still the record bag from jeepster hasnt come
yet. sigh... well then, i popped into the sinister chat, and who happened to
be there...? but the wonderful honey. for some unforeseen discrepancy, i
have been in the nursery for like 2 and a half weeks, and honey was gracious
enough to look me up and graduate me. so you can thank honey for this boring
post heh heh, just kidding, its all my fault.
    well, i promise i wont post unless i have something exciting to say
(which is pretty much never) orrrr if i get extremely bored (which is all
the time). well im sorry if i just sucked 5 minutes from your day that you
will never recover.

to all of my fellow sinisterers....

jason the absent minded