Sinister: So what *did* happen in Gomorrah?

stephen hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 18 13:32:38 GMT 2000

Something which occurs to me every now and then.

I think we all have a pretty good idea what was going on in Sodom, but what
were they getting up to gomorrah, it must have been pretty naughty (i'm a
heathen with very little biblical knowledge, so apologies if this is like a
really obvious question).

Will Porter in a post of GRATE wit and intelligence mentioned homoamory.
Wasn't he one of the wombles?  The one with the bowler hat that fixed
things....

I think i want to marry dimensionflippy Ian (depite being straight and
already married and blokes not being able to marry each other), or at least
hire him as my court jester.

I also want to say arsemusclesdamagenappies, just cos it makes me grin.

Alisdair said:

when I saw Home Economics support The Apprentice
Badgers. Pure Class. If anyone hasn't got The 'Badgers second album, etc etc

stop taking the piss, mate, everyone knows the badgers second album was
RUBBISH :) (and it was on "no, stop, my sides have split" records)

Can i have the role of PuB qUiz OrgAniSer in the sinister village please or
SmilEy BloKe iN tHE cOrNEr gEtTiNg vErY DrUnk.  I don't think the village
would have a shortage of LibRariAnS or ComPuTer TEchS though :)

and for those of you wondering aboot why we say GRATE, it kind of comes from
popex (http://www.popex.com/cgi-bin/popEx.cgi?Mentor=302) and the NME.com
chatroom (http://www.nme.com) gang who picked it up from MJ Hibbert
(http://listen.to/HeyHey16K)  and the Artists Against Success
(http://www.aas.mcmail.com) mob.   There, hope that clears it all up.