No subject

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 18 13:57:44 GMT 2000

Honey passed the following on to us

A tribute night for Ennio Morricone will also be held on 11th March 2000
entitled
MONDO MORRICONE. The venue is to the Cowane Theatre (69 Cowane St,
Stirling,
FK8
1JP. Tel: 01786 462367).

There will be performances on the night by artists from: Belle &
Sebastian,
Teenage Fanclub, BMX Bandits, The Pearlfishers, The Vaselines, The
Pastels.
Please
note that this is NOT a Belle & Sebastian gig, it is simply one or two of
the
members of Belle & Sebastian participating in the tribute to Ennio
Morricone.

If anybody fancies a night out then just mail me and there's plenty of
floor space in the chalet for you and all your friends, hmmm just like a
mini bowlie.

Denise Power said

 I'm turning into the narrow wizard

which explains why I've lost my pulling power, that bitch has stolen it,
it's her fault that I've not pulled anybody new at all this week, you're
gonna pay for this bitch (oooh did I sound all angry there, sorry didn't
mean to, I was only joking).

I was thinking about this Idea for the sinister village, do you think that
we would need a list gigolo? and perhaps Crystalballs could be the
villages moral majority (no offence meant mate) we would just have to
pretend that there was more of him to make him the majority. We also need
a beautifuly written history of the sinister village so I guess that
Archel will just have to continue with sitting round knitting and
occaisionally pausing to write something profound.

justin said

 I wouldn't want to live if music
didn't exist, and I don't say that out of haste or assumption. I know it
is
true without hesitation.

and he was worried that he couldn't express himself well, well I thought
that he did it so well that I'll just endorse the above words as being my
thoughts exactly and not need to add any more to the subject.

well that's it from me
and I didn't even mention valentines day
love and whatever
     owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon