Sinister: The Poor Unsuspeting Gay

Sarah Clarke starpiekat at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 18 15:01:46 GMT 2000

Dear children,

I think gayism is bluddy GRATE. And the reason we say this is because we
adopted it from the bluddy GRATE PopEx, the fun fantasy pop trading shares
game. Steve typed the wrong URL in I see, so try this one instead and play! Cos
its GRATE!

http://www.popEx.com/cgi-bin/popEx.cgi?Mentor=1475

Even David Kitchen plays it, even though I thought he didn't like spam? And its
good to know that he supports Sinister by sending us the B&S news updates too,
isn't it :) Unfortuntately I won't be able to see this tribute to Ennio
Morricone as I will be in New York seeing the Magnetic Fields on that date. Ner
ner ner ner ner.

Me, New York? We're like *that*. I'm hoping my northern accent will help me
pull a cool New York boy - even though scary Adrian-san from Japanese class
asked me if I was American. American? Pah! I don't even like Americans!*

Moving on from that topic, to American Lesbians! HI LJ! Thanks for the offer of
lesbo tea, but I'm afraid I don't like herbal teas, they're bluddy bollocks. I
had blackcurrant tea once and it was very vom-flavoured. What sexuality is two
months past its sell by date Diet Irn-Bru? As I have two bottles of that left
in my room, if you want to try them out.

*Unless they are nice.

Erica mentioned dragging kids out of cords and trainers and putting them in
three piece suites, I mean three piece suits, I mean, eh? Posh clothes. As I
read her post whilst wearing (doh! call the fashion police!), cords, trainers
(New Balance 802s, has anyone got trainer recommondations as I want some more.
I'm thinking of maybe...saucony but I don't know? I'm also thinking Converse
but is that too dull?), I felt awfully looked down on. I happen to like my
cords and trainers and I'd take them over teddy boy shoes anyday.

I nearly bought a pink and black jacket the other day, I swear. But common
sense got the better of me and I put it back. And then in the next weeks what
do I see but hot pink gucci imitation jackets everywhere. Sigh. They are sooo
hideous, just so awful I cannot believe anyone would wear them. If anyone has
one on the list, look - I don't hate people who wear the jackets, I just hate
the jackets, ok?

They'll cause damage to your arse muscles y'know though. Or at least cause
damage to my VOM muscles.

Aaw though. Aren't Belle & Sebastian GRATE though.

Love, Sarah
xo

=====
"But just remember, when your teacher told you to always find a home for stray animals, she wasn't referring to your rectum." -- DNA Mag-AZINE.