Sinister: Ooooh...you cheeky monkey!

Ruth.A.Deller at xxx.Deller Ruth.A.Deller at xxx.Deller
Fri Feb 18 15:53:48 GMT 2000

Hello everyone.

This is my first post to the list, and I have to confess I'm going to get off
to a bad start by grovelling....

You see, I'm a student (like many here I imagine) and am doing a nice cushy
research assignment on music fans and the internet and related stuff like that.

Seeing as B and S have a massive internet fanbase and this list is very big - I
figure some of you might be able to help me (Cliff Richard fans have been very
fiorthcoming!!).  If you don't mind answering a few painfree questions, please
email me back (but bypass the list, eh?) as I'd love to hear from you.

Cheers and that

You love a lazy afternoon
Once in a while