Sinister: sinister track list #2

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 18 20:11:01 GMT 2000

Hey pumpkin pies...
I hope you are all well... ops... my cigarette just
fell on the carpet!! wait... got it!!
this is going to be short... to your relief I'm
afraid...
Anyway... I'm DJing tonight... I thought I'll let you
know... and I'm taking your "sinister track list" with
me.. I just want to say that all the songs requested
are going to be played... I hope I'll survive the
lynching...
The most outrageous track I've been asked to play -
not in this list but in the place I DJ - hold on...
it's gonna hurt... Deep the f** Purple!!! Can you
believe that? and a friend of mine, a total twee DJ
was asked to play a song by Areo(Arial??) Speedwagon..
see I can't even spell it...
so... without any further delay
I now present you your very own track list...
1. B&S - I don't love anyone
2. Love - A house is not a motel
3. Pixies - debaser
4. Field Mice - If you need someone
5. B&S - You're just a baby
6. Beck - Sex Laws
7. One Night Suzan - Is it true?
8. Cure - Boys don't cry
9. B&S - Judy and the dream off horses
10. Gentle Waves - Evensong
11. Television Personalities - Dream Inspires
12. Moz - the difference it makes
13. The Wedding Present - Big Boots
14. Cinerama - Ears
15. Nick Drake - Hazey Jane II
16. The Pastels - Heaven above!
17. B&S - I could be dreaming
18. Magnetic Fields - Smoke and Mirrors
19. Radiohead - creep
20. The Field Mice - Fabulous friend
21. The Sea Urchins - Pristine Christine
22. B&S - get me away from here, I'm dying
23. The Wedding Present - A Million Miles
24. Talulah Gosh - Be Your Baby
25. Television Personalities - Sorry to Embarass you
26. Heavenly - I fell In love last night
27. Cinerama - You turn me on
28, Baxendale - Music for Girls
29. Neutral Milk Hotel - Naomi
30. Biff Bang Pow! _ The happiest girl in the world
31. Primal Scream - Velocity Girl
32. Beck - Mixed Bizness
33. Even As We Speak - Bizarre Love Triangle
34. Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
35. Stone Roses - She Bangs the Drums
36. Housemartins - Happy Hour
37. Orange Juice - Poor Old Soul part I
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
that's it.. phew!! Well... I'm going to make a tape
with all your requests... those of you who want to
have a copy - it's gonna be some sort of a tape-tree -
please e-mail me with your snail mail addresses...
those who requested and those who haven't... it's
OK...
Have to dash... to get ready... wish me luck...
Love you all...
Love + Vinyl Obsessions
V.F.
XXX