Sinister: i am evil, someone hit me

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sat Feb 19 01:24:13 GMT 2000

Hi sinister!

 Eeevil things have been happening to me.

 Firstly, the DATE with the BOY called Barry, was crap, namely couse he's a
 boring old git who's converstional skills generally run out once he's
 finished talking about Doctor Who. No offence to Doctor Who fans but do I
 really want to sit for a BLUDDY HOUR listening about how the thing on the
 Dalek's side got changed to the other side of it in the fiftieth series
 because of camera problems? No I don't, and I don't want to get off with
 someone who has bits of food stuck in his braces. Oh and he's a complete
 moke. So I'm trying to tell him I hate him in a nice way, but he's so bluddy
 thick he doesn't get it.

 The next evil thing I did was with my friend. This girl in school has been
 giving me LOADS of stick, and I'm a complete wimp so, instead of standing up
 to her and getting punched I ordered 10 ham and mushroom pizzas round to her
 house from a really really expensive pizza delivery place. Don't tell anyone
 though, because if she finds out I'll get the beating of my life.

 On a nice note, someone wanted to fight me, but I'm a lot bigger than her,
 and the only reason that she told everyone was because she knew I serious
 don't believe in fighting and violence (exept on the telly and in books) and
 prolly wouldn't show up. But I did show up, and I said "I'm not going to
 fight you, but if you're going to hit me then go ahead because I really want
 to go home now" and for a second I thought she was going to belt me one so I
 shut me eyes, and when I opened them she was walking off, and everyone
 thought she was a moke, but really only cos they wanted to see me get hit.
 But the reason this is nice is because I'm still in one piece.

 The daily record did a miniscule article on Stuart D leaving but it was only
 a couple of lines. I don't think he should leave because I was hoping there
 would be another book in the line of Ink Polariods and Little Ink Movies.
 Like Little Ink DVD's with interactive camera angles.

 I ordered those two books today at the big bookshop in town. The guy there
 gave me really dirty looks because he couldn't type and it took him half an
 hour to enter the big long titles into the computer.  I still haven't seen
 the box set. I wonder if it actually exists. Has anyone seen it?

 We're doing sex in RE (as a topic, not actually practising it), and, without
 thinking, I asked the RE teacher what frigid meant quite loudly, and
 instantly regretted it, due to the male proportion of the class shouting out
 "you!". Look, my friends set it up, they thought it would be really funny.

 The whole gay thing's made me all upset. Since I'm a catholic, and I had a
go at our parish priest for setting up a Keep The Clause campaign group in
our church, because one of my friends, who by the way is also catholic,
happens to be gay, and anyone who says there is something wrong with gay
people is a moke, because he's really nice, and he doesn't deserve the crap
he gets. And even if one of my friends wasn't gay, i still think that the
clause thing is mega moke-ish. Also, let's not fight, and let's not all
attack poor wee chris (who's older than me but that's not the point) with big
fat axes. How do lesbains have sex?

 Wouldn't it be great if the whole world was full of belle and sebastian
fans. That's completely unrelated, but all the belle and sebastian fans are
nice with the exeption of me, for the reasons above. It's 1.30 am, so please
excuse me and this e mail.

Did you know that you can have sex standing up. I learned this in RE.

Love, hugs, kisses and various other signs of affection and friendship for
sinister which I love so much.

Jen