Sinister: Straight, No Chest Hair

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Sat Feb 19 14:01:21 GMT 2000

Evening all. Arse muscles clenched? Then I'll begin.

I don't think we can blame Baby Chris's confusion on his age. I mean,
I'm roughly twice Chris's age, and I'm still confused. I'm very much
in favour of gay rights, yet I don't want anything up my bum. Except
perhaps the odd pencil.

Unlike most people, I think Stuart David's songs are better in B&S
albums or EPs. It's only when they're all together in a Looper album
that they send me into a smelly-trainered dogbreath coma. I think he
was henpecked into leaving B&S. Mrs David probably said "but Stuart
they only let you have one track on the last album, and it wasn't even
about me and I'm not on stage when they play so you can't gaze
lovingly at me because if you don't I'll fucking clout you one and
they hardly ever go to America where independent films are made when
are we going to make an independent film? I want to make an
independent film and have it shown at Sundance and it'll be about you
and me, but mostly me and I'm sick of people calling you that Belle
and Sebastian guy I want people to call you that ex-Belle and
Sebastian guy  and ask you why you left every time we do an interview
with a fanzine in America, have you changed your nappy today? Ronnie
hasn't."

I still haven't forgiven him for being rude to me in that chat, you
know. I prefer Mick. His nappy is always impeccable.

Is this Morricone tune Isobel did one of those heavy breathing female
la la la things? Hope so, they awaken my libido. They should have done
the Lord George one though.

I'm in charge of the disco, am I? In that case, it's going to be like
a Spanish disco, the girls can get in free, but the boys have to pay.
And it's going to be shaped like a boat. And there's no indie allowed.
Just Krautrock.

Peter

"This is a message to my people that Honey does not only taste good in
one mouth. I'm here and I'm going to share it" - Ali Farka Toure.