Sinister: SIN BIN - Sini-Bear Information Network

Alexander Borgia alexander.borgia at xxx.ca
Sat Feb 19 16:04:30 GMT 2000

[community events]

Thursday night I ran into my friend Lily in the convenience store across
the street at about ten o'clock when I went out to get some dragon food.
I must have been tired because when she said hi she told me that she'd
had teenage head in her basement. I'd figured I had pretty much heard
about every possible variation on oral sex, this teenage thing escaped
me though. However, it turned out that what she was telling me was that
she had most of the band called Teenage Head rehearsing in her
basement.  This seemed to make much more sense to me as I really did not
want to discuss my misinterpretation in the munchie snacks section of
the store.

For those who have no idea who Teenage Head was or wasn't, they were a
band from the eighties, I think. I am not sure how popular they ever
became because I hate most of the 80s music. With particular emphasis on
any of the Canadian crap from that period. Legislation requires a
certain percentage of content be Canadian which results in considerable
overplay of bad music. The only thing that I can remember about Teenage
Head was a controversy over their name when they were playing somewhere.

So what this whole episode tells me is that all those really bad bands
from the 80s are still out there somewhere, and we must be diligent or
else they may come back. I image there are basements all over the place
where this underground network has them plotting some devious scheme.
Those of you who may be purchasing a home in the near future should pay
close attention to the basements or else you may just end up with real
estate that has some 80s band in the basement bringing the value down
for the entire neighbourhood. I imagine they are like termites, roaches
and mice that when you get them they are difficult to eradicate. Could
you imagine coming home from work only to discover Loverboy wearing red
leather and  sitting on your couch? <shudder> Okay, I'll admit that for
some of you that may be a good thing.

[documentary]

"Les Mémoires et  les Pensées de Maurice Bear"  --- A special
documentary. Glimpse in the deep traumatic mind of this great bear.
Stolen Diary pages!

(translations from the French courtesy of the firm Bear, Bear, Bear, &
Nephew, & Son.)

Maurice Bear - aristocrat in exile. Living in Texas where everything
really is bigger. Without oil wells or cattle herds he is excluded from
the societies of the elite. Deeply in love, he sets his thoughts to
paper. We stole them.

There she goes again, Mademoiselle la petite Jamais. Never, that is who
she is. Why does she torture me so? Oh the pain, the pain, the pain. She
is always leaving me. It must be one of those stinky poopie rabbits. How
can she do this to me? Does she not know that I love her so? Oh the
pain, the pain. The pain.

She has returned, my petite-jamais. I can smell her fragrance and she
does smell very lovely. Come closer my little dove I want to drink in
your aroma. She looks so beautiful to me and she tortures me all the
time by undressing in front of me, and I can see the swell of her hips
and the caress of her breasts.

"Take me! You make  me mad woman! Let me dive upon you and rub my furry
body all over your pearly nakedness!"

Oh the pain, the pain. The pain.

There she goes again,  La Petite-Jamais.  Why does she torture me like
this? Oh the pain, the pain, the pain. She is always leaving me. It must
be one of those smelly cacka rabbits. Why does she do this to me? She
must not know that I love her so? Oh the pain, the pain. The pain.

What is this I see? Denise? That is a very nice French name. She could
be my little dove. My, what a lovely women she seems to be. Her tale
pains my heart. Let me show her a real bear. I will romance her and dine
her.  Forget you! Crazy mime in the box I have some packing tape for
you. And you too Australian book reader I will teach you a thing or two.
Hobo hit the rails!  Step aside and let me put the bear in unbearable
ecstasy. I will sweep this power-woman into bliss and love her while the
sun rises.

And you can go to those rabbits, my petite-jamais. I will shower my
lovely dove in adoration.

Oh the pain, the pain. I cannot leave you my petite-jamais. My heart
belongs to you. Oh the pain, the pain. The pain. Here she comes again.
She is naked. I see her coming to me. Yes my little dove.

(c) 2000 Maurice Bear - Les Mémoires et les Pensées de Maurice Bear

[upcoming events]

Toronto Meet Up 12000 a Sini-Bear Information Network exclusive.

<that's supposed to be 2000, idiot>

But the notes say 12,000.

<they're wrong, idiot>

Shove it up your ass. I'm tired of all this millennium crap anyway.

<that's supposed to be arse, idiot. Now go do a spell check.>

Spell check this ===@)

<you always forget and look stupid>

Okay, I'll try.

Alexnadre