Sinister: Hitting Jen with a feather duster..

GardeningAtNight at xxx.com GardeningAtNight at xxx.com
Sat Feb 19 18:51:11 GMT 2000

Well, here's another new face in the Sinister sea.  I've been out of the
nursery for some time, but despite Miss Honey's tender push which thrust me
into Sini-land, I've been mostly sitting in the corner still sucking my thumb
and listening to the big people talk about arse muscles.

But then Jen said hi to me, which I must admit made me blush a bit.  I still
hadn't anything to say though, so I kept my thumb lodged between my teeth.
Something I'd like to tell Jen though, is to avoid boys like the plague.
You'll always be disappointed.  I've made that my rule to live by because it
seems that their main law of life is to avoid me like the plague.  So at
least we're in agreement.  Whoever said girls mature faster than boys was
dead-on.

Now maybe I've got a reason to post, because I found something Loopery for
people who like that sort of stuff.  At Gigmania there's about an hour of
realvideo of a Looper gig in NYC from who knows when.  You can find it at:
http://www.gigmania.com/artist.asp?artist=Looper

I watched about the first 5 minutes of it having no preconceptions
whatsoever, and I must say that I'm even more excited about seeing them now.
My sadness at Stu's leaving was quickly replaced by happiness that I'll be
able to see him, since people like him mean a lot to 15 year old American
kids like myself.  Or at least it's an excuse to miss a violin lesson that
night.

If I'm struck by anything else BLUDDY GRATE I'll let you all know, but I
doubt it.  This will probably do it for the year.

Love,
Samantha