Sinister: Session In Scotland Request

Stuart Flanagan punkboy at xxx.uk
Sun Feb 20 10:48:56 GMT 2000

Honey posted this :

The band recorded 2 numbers for Session in Scotland.
Isobel sang
"Argomenti" -
originally recorded by Astrid Gilberto - and it's just
beautiful. The second
track
was The Good The Bad & The Ugly - well it had to be,
really!

The band included Mick Slaven (Leopards), Bill Wells
(collaborator with the
likes
of Future Pilot and Telstar Ponies), and David Scott
(Pearlfishers).

Both songs will air on the Session in Scotland on
Thursday 2 March (Radio 1,
Scotland only, 8 'til 10 pm).

I was wondering if any Scottish listees would be
willing to record this
session on Mini-Disc for me ?  Even if you can only
make a copy for
yourself, I have 2 mindisc recorders, so I can make a
copy of yours (if that
makes sense).

I have various sessions of my own if you'd lkie to
trade.

Please email me privately

Thank you

Stuart