Sinister: toronto goes crazy...with teddy bears

kinky angel angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Mon Feb 21 04:25:59 GMT 2000

oh man, I've had one of the oddest weekends in a long time. it was so filled
with naughty little things I'm so happy...and I didn't even have sex.
friday night I went to a fetish night. nothing like a bar that gives you a
good whipping at the door...heehee. i have never seen so many pairs of tits
in my life. the bartender told me I had good whipping technique...my mom is
so proud.
well, then the weird stuff started happening. diana the cool girl that she
is and i met at the liquor store and got on the subway. we got lost...we
didn't know when to get off the bus and man, we went right by poor little
deb's house. a half hour journey took 2 bloody hours...
we finally got there and met another cute little sinister boy from the
uk...we had so much fun, and he's from the same area that my family's from.
we went to this little bar place and i finally met a listee named alexander.
he adopted me my little jean-louis. he's my new little furry friend. i even
took him to see a horrible new film...pitch black scared him horribly. but i
love him something awful...i've never had a teddy bear before.
(oh yeah, i saw a female friend of mine try to write her name in the
snow...heehee.)
we then went to blow up...this night is a little pretentious but i think our
presence made the place really pleasant. we had a lot of fun but the end of
the evening got really blurry...someone got lucky and someone was sitting in
the snow.
well, jean \-louis is looking at me and thinks it's time for bed...
good night everyone...
angel
PS can I run the corner store in the sinister village?
PSS i bought some new lube called probe...mmm