Sinister: La boulangerie de la Sinisterie

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 21 17:02:45 GMT 2000

Sinister-village? After our lovey-dovey weekend 'a Paris' and not being
able to trace in most of the cases where the crunchy baguettes that every
Parisian carries under their arm at lunchtime every day, Boyfriend *****
came up with this wonderful idea :

-LET'S OPEN A 'BOULANGERIE' WHICH WILL BE CALLED 'LA PASTIE DE LA
BURGEOISIE'

The old plan 'what to do the rest of our lives as we cannot stay idle
students forever and ever' was also
Belle and Sebastian-inspired, though in a more contrived way,let's
say.When in Camber Sands, we exchanged to see Looper for enjoying a
very,very tasty and delicious cream tea in Rye, realising there was no
opportunities to have cream teas in Nottingham to our dismay.So, we were
to open a traditional,very British 'salon-du-the', though my Mediterranean
accent threaten to spoil the plan to emulate such a Victorian enterprise.

No doubt that if you are not Parisian (born or adopted), there is no way
to find a boulangerie open,especially on Sunday,and Parisian bakeries are
'la creme de la creme' among bakeries, so ours will be placed in a very
exclusive and difficult to find corner in that Sinisterian village to be,
only for its inhabitants.No tourists.Tourists are smelly and wear
thick,wolly socks matching orthopedic sandals.

Boyfriend is much better at baking, so for him the waking-up very early
:)), and managing , taxes,accountancy,legal aspects , PR for me. Someone
else maybe needed at tills if anyone fancying to apply and thinks will
look cute with that funny white thing on the head and inmaculate pram.

Shape your future in a Belle-and-Sebastian way. Become a baker!

Arantxa