Sinister: the wicked wurtzel of the west

Mark apytmw at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 21 19:59:19 GMT 2000

I was wondering through the bookshop one fine day, trying to
decide what to buy.  I knew that something was missing in my life,
but I couldn't quite put  a finger o it.  Then it hit me....

'I know what I need!', I cried, much to the astonishment of the other
browsers in the shop.  I rushed to the counter, and explained to the
spotty boy sat there;

'I'm looking for a book which is way too long, written by a Sylvia
Plath wannabe, which charts her life in a totally uninteresting way
and which is guarenteed to leave me feeling really shit afterwards'

'Why certainly', replied the spotty boy, 'we have just the book for
you...'  he lead me to the 'shite fiction' section, and found me a
copy of Prozac Nation by the Wortzul... it was perfect.

'And in buying this', he reassured me, 'you're helping the silly cow
make EVEN MORE PROFIT out of her own depression'.

Wow... what a concept.

Love,

Mark xxxxxx