Sinister: "We respect his right not to have sex."

Chris_t_opher GBCH at xxx.uk
Sun Feb 20 02:40:45 GMT 2000

What's the first thing you do when you open the door in the morning? Me, i
check for low-flying birds.

Hewo fair weathered friends

    Right now, im watching someone swallow razor blades. "Why?", you may
ask. Bcus he can, duh! Oh and now he's eating a glass. "Clever lad!", i hear
you say

    Speaking of clever lads, there's a boy on "15-to-1" called Nick. I just
think he'd get on very well with Stu M. You'd understand if you saw him.

    Michele was telling us before about her mIRC stalker. I was just
thinking how much fun it would be to be a stalker or stalkee. Being a
stalker, you dont really care about anything 'cept following one person. You
could even perfect the art of stalking! And i'd love to be flattered by
having my own personal stalker! Ok, so on a daily basis, it could annoy, but
if you step back, you'd just feel so warm inside.

    I'm trying to think of something to write about B+S but it's very
difficult. Stu's left, people dont mind. I dont care (being lazy et al)
either way. It's just annoying about the vox position. Anyway, it's good to
see Chris Geddes has a healthy sense of humour!

AND NOW A BADLY LAGGING COMMENT.....

    And this isnt directly to Baby Chris cos he's probably very sick of
reading or has unsubbed for a month's reclusion. I was just wondering what
Catholisism (sic probably) had to do with Clause 28. Catholics (or any
religion for that matter) don't run all schools, so why should the ideals of
one religion apply to everyone?

    Christianity is dying a very quick death and i say "Good Riddance". So i
dont think any Christian beliefs should govern legislation like they have
done. From the people i know from school, i'd say 15% have any substantial
knowledge of the Bible and even less actually care about what it tries to
teach. So i'm just wondering why stupid Religion-based laws still get used.
Gawd i wish i was better at argueing but i'm not so naaah! (i'll come around
and beat you instead :))

[This is severely out-of-date but i dont care. It might make sense or  maybe
it's already been dealt with. I'm lazy so i havent checked]

[You Notice i managed to keep the *G* word out of that comment? That's so
Honey doesnt say anything to me :) ]

    Did you know Black Eyed Dog by Nick Drake was recorded just before he
died? Someone told me a while ago and everytime i hear that song, i feel
this emotion that i havent been able to identify. I'll keep you all
informed.

                   Chris_t_opher - King of Christians

PS. Starry, your mind scares me!

PPS. Erica went to Spring Harvest! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I've got a fat christian
friend who goes to that so we laugh at him. Atheist, me? Nahhhhh