Sinister: Antique Roadshow is Bloody Grate!!!

Valerie Solanas trollopinpaisley at xxx.com
Tue Feb 22 03:10:44 GMT 2000

yo, wisteria is good for the soul. i discovered this mysterious violet spray of blossom that hangs off a rather large woody green shrub by the tennis courts, they waft a minty yet lavendery fragrance far ahead of their actual location, and are really beautiful.  i have one in the glass of water by my window, my whole room smells like it now, and i discovered that is in fact, probably wisteria.  i'm rather pleased.  having never actually seen any before.  Seeing new flowers is very exciting to me.

So yes, velocity and christa and i are quite pumped about planning the sinister village.  yes, we can have a sport and track and field area, somewhere probably near the town square/picnic centre, so set up your teams and get practicing!  and i think we'll need lots and lots of wisteria in the gardens, yes oh yes, and some forsythia, bouganvillea, lilac and most definitely snowballs, which have another real name which i stupidly can't think of at this moment, but you know what they look like?

and lots of briar creeping wild roses and blackberry thickets in the fox-park by the church where the old stone bridge goes over a crickly creek, and a mysterious white roebuck is rumoured to haunt the foggy dawn therein.  Who wants to be the  Sinister gardener and botanist???  Plant plenty of Pansies!!

yes, yes, yes.  we should have a center of operations to compile everyone's ideas for the village plan, i have some collected, and we can pool our minds together.  then i'll draw up the map, and whatever.  wouldn't it be cool if we were resourceful enough to have a thing like geocities, only it's sinisterville, with different neighborhoods and an online indie rekkid shop and stuph like that?  and virtual pastries and adult novelties and icecreams.

Oh yes, marie, please PLEASE feel free to use your assets to sell icecreams.  it will keep *me* coming back, if no one else.  and that's no lie.

disco petermiller, my secret daddy, said:
>Is this Morricone tune Isobel did one of those heavy breathing female
  la la la things? Hope so, they awaken my libido.

You and i both.  i think we all would benefit from those hours of potential pleasure.  oops, i'm getting ahead of myself here, i should probably skip out before i mess up my keyboard.  it would be pretty lame if the keys ended up all sticky like.  i have to go and think about the slow version of seeign other people........aaaa

speaking of aaaa, i saw a Britannica promo where Lili Taylor is talking about her cats.  She's so cute, and she has cats too!  it's not fair.  sigh...

There is a shop on mill avenue called Lotions and Potions.  i think we should have one in sinister village.  it sells candles and soaps and oils and stuff like that.  i'm going to scan in the photo of the sign and send it to mummy, i think it's amusing.

yes, Casarotto did mention Kristin Hersh, and the Lord doth look upon casarotto, and see that he is Good.  For Kristin Hersh is Good.
pretentious arsehole,
LJ

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange/buxoms.html
***The Buxoms: Svengali-free since 1998!!***