Sinister: "How Does it Feel To Feel?"

Leyla McNickle modpopstar at xxx.com
Tue Feb 22 05:56:21 GMT 2000

hello sinister kids of the world...

This post will be a Sarah-less post. Doing this one on
my own...   At the moment, I am trying to finish a
paper...that I completley forgot about. :(  Hopefully
I can do somewhat of a good job, but in return I will
have bloodshot eyes and be in a bad mood for the next
day. I NEED MY SLEEP

AWAKE!
So.  This weekend I saw the Acid House for the first
time.  The movie was pretty good, but not exactly what
I had expected.  Thought I must admit...Sarah and I
got a bit giddy when "Slow Graffiti" was playing...
beautiful.  The funniest thing about the film was
probably that it was subtitled!  The English language
being subtitled for an english speaking audience, how
bizzare!  Suppose it was the thick scottish accents
that would give american audiences problems, and also
the slang terminology.  It sure was a joy to see
translations of many naughty words put up on the
screen. Tee-hee.  I would like to say that the movie
made me frightened of Scottish people..for a
moment..and then I got over it. :) Personally, I would
like to see Maribou Stork Nightmares turned into a
movie...crazy.

Wendsday will be an interesting day.  For my major at
university I have to go to a school and observe a
teacher for a whole day.  Originally I had planned on
going back to my old high school...but when I thought
about it...I was frightened of the place.  Instead, I
will be going to observe at a Middle School, where the
kids range in age between eleven and thirteen.  I
walked into the school today to scheule an
appointment...and for a moment I felt like I was 13
and back in school there again.  I went to the
Principals office...and for some strange reason...I
was nervous...just like the time when I got called to
his office for writing a nasty note to my
busdriver..but thats another stupid story.. Anyhow!
I approached the desk..and a young boy with a squeaky
voice was on the telephone trying to convince his
mother that he was sick and needed to be picked up
from school early.  Reminded me of my days at that
school.. trying to get my mother on the phone...to
rescue me from the facist 12 year olds that always
harassed me.. FACISTS! I swear.  Anyhow, I am going
back to that school with a new life, a new
purpose..and yet I am still afraid. As long as the
kids dont call me ugly hair girl, lesbian, bitch, and
try to kick the shit out of me...I think I will be
fine.  I will just have to remember...these are not
the same kids you went to school with, and refrain
from yelling "Who has cool hair now, fuckers!!" or
possibly chasing them down the halls trying to shove
them in the toilets instead...facist bastards. AND i
am not a REDCOAT!
AND I DO NOT SACRAFICE CATS AND I DID NOT HAVE SEX
WITH THE LESBIAN GYM TEACHER.
Oh,  im sorry.  Flashbacks.  Now, I am a
professional...and things will be different.  I've
grown. :)

AND
Finally.
To Mark of Tigermilking fame. You are a brave man for
having an event while Sarah and I are town...you have
no idea....  anyhow, if you can give me a time and a
location...you will be garunteed a visit...
hey we might even throw in some arse dancing..

Also looking forward to meeting some of the sinister
kids, we will be in touch soon...

here is hoping that I don't get gum thrown in my
hair..

look whose the cool one now....
leyla

=====