Sinister: shell-shocked supersonic blonde

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Tue Feb 22 13:32:10 GMT 2000

aka Debbie....
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
how's da villagio?-as dear ol'velocity says.
i know how to get yourselves out of the misery.I DO!
go and by any B-52's albums.just pick it up and hit da turntables wit it...
i bought time capsule by them-the only one i found in that shop i went-and
love shack is in my blood now...really....
then in order to feel even more happier and relaxed and jiggy there's only
one think i have to say:MANO NEGRA.
.......listen to the beat beat beat of the salsa.............
........and as you are about to fly,then you decide to check sth else.sth
else as in THE SUNDAYS..........brilliant but.....i don't know.i listen to
them at night.every night but again....i decide to betray my misery and i
get a bit happy every now and again-like today!
i'm going to see muse in stoke today.if any of you are gonna be there,try
not to spot me but the tall bloke i'm gonna be with.very tall.and next to
him there's gonna be shorty-me.you'll notice us cause we're gonna be dancing
like mad and talking a language that well you'll just don't get.
that's it.i am talking bullshit as i always do.someone kick me out from
here.(and now everyone is supposed to say no no we love you zoe don't
go....).
bye bye bye bye baby bye bye.....................
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(you need to let the steam off every now and again)

some people ARE lovable BUT we are S
and TI              RE       D
of saying them AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time.
and since they D      O            N           O              T
appreciate it then we are SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD.
bye.
z.da.z.