Sinister: of villages and rehab

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 22 13:46:20 GMT 2000

Oh man!  The Sinister Village would be a wonderful
thing.

MenTAl hOsPitAl I would like to put myself forward.
I'm feel I'm qualified because I deal with some quite
disturbed people on a daily basis and my
brother-in-law used to be a psychiatric nurse so he
can show me how to deal with violent patients.

Mine will a GRATE funny farm that will use no drugs or
ECT, just soothing music, tea and cakes.  A nice cup
of tea and a cake won't solve everybody's problems but
I reckon it could sort out 98%.  If anybody wants to
DJ the soothing music then send me a list of yer top
ten soothing choons.

There will also be a rehab ward for anyone who's spent
too long at the pub or at the gym.  Both types of case
will be treated with kebabs.

Peace, love and gay buses to you all

Robster

"More kebabs, Nurse!"