Sinister: you can leave your hat on

Paula Cullen p.cullen at xxx.com
Tue Feb 22 14:28:31 GMT 2000

*ahem*

with all this sinister village talk
 (cheers, by the way to velocitygirl for crediting me with all those
smashing suggestions. i didn't make them, but taking credit for other
peoples work always gives me a warm feeling inside...)
i'd like to propose the idea of a nuddy male dance troupe; The
SinisterVillage People.
forget the chippendales, give me skinny white boys any day.
think about it girls; who would YOU most like to see in the altogether?
stevie trousers........... *sans* trousers????
carsmile steve............ wearing *only* a smile????
joss moorkens.............er, actually, no, sorry.  scrap that one.

the honour of Chief Stud will, of course, have to go to the narrow wizard
himself; mr. lowery.
nominations are welcome, and i will personally vet all applicants.
 personally, like.

is it just me, by the way, or did anyone else have problems trying to vote
on the list crush?
it's probably just as well i couldn't manage it, though.
i would have given my votes to either lesley jo or JENOWL, and as a
catholic,  that would be against my religion.
mind you, frickin' breathing is nearly against my religion, but thats a
whole other kettle of ball games...

loves,
pee dot cullen at music dash control dot com