Sinister: Psy! Psy? Psyduck! ::boom::

BrnToEnd at xxx.com BrnToEnd at xxx.com
Tue Feb 22 15:00:26 GMT 2000

Good Morning everyone!,

Oh yippee its tuesday back to school/work waaaaah oh well atleast I'll get
out of my house heh.

   I don't have much to say this time around. Just wanted to wish everyone a
happy coffee morning and hope you don't crazy. I myself am listening to
Radiohead(Paraniod Andriod at the moment) and eating a muffin with coffee and
a glass of milk mmm. Oh yes and does anyone know when
Charlatans/Stereophonics show at The warfield in S.F. goes on sale? Thanks in
advanced. Well I better wave goodbye now. Bye bye

-Damon

In my CD player right now: OK Computer-Radiohead