Sinister: Krazy Village People

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 22 14:49:25 GMT 2000

Hello all,

Anyone who wished to see previous failed experiments of Sinister villages
should explore the less known areas of Devon. There's also several early
examples of genetically modified mutations there, normally seen propping up
the bar with a pint of cider in out of the way public houses. I remember
going on holiday down that way when I was a wee lad and winning a pool
competition, not due to any particular talent on my part, but largely due to
the locals either being cross-eyed or Cyloptic. Apparently the hilarious TV
comedy "Keep it in the Family" got huge viewing figures in the Devon area.
Don't know why...

This week I've been mainly troubled by germs. Nothing to do with the
uncleanliness of my new abode, more to do with the fact that antibiotics are
gradually losing the battle against mutating germs and we will all die soon
from cutting our fingers and stuff. I read it in The Times so it must be
true. Apparently it's largely Spain's fault as they sell antibiotics over
the counter and are culturing new super germs that laugh in the face of 'ol
Pops Penicillin and his family and friends. So I'll be the health inspector
in the Sinister village, so I can test all the food and beer in the village
for free, only for your own safety mind, and all strip searches and cavity
probes will be for your own good. It's you I'm thinking about. But perhaps
not in the way I should be... Ho hum...

As for the Krazy Jeepster article I read the pisstake first and strangely
found the bits I laughed at to be in the original questionnaire answers. My
sense of humour must have gone right up my own alley, along with most of the
contents of my pencil case. Sorry... I did originally put up my alley along
with my career and love life but obviously that wouldn't make sense,
especially with the price of Pampers and Huggies these days. Anyway, better
go and teach some slugs how to ice skate. It's not all work, work, work...

Te ra,

Martin

ear confection recordings
(http://www.send.demon.co.uk)