Sinister: looper vinyl etchings

kerry zutroy at xxx.org
Tue Feb 22 22:34:27 GMT 2000

so i was admiring some of my vinyl today, and looking at etchings and
such (for those of you who don't know what etchings are, it's when
there's writing on the vinyl, at the runout groove between where the
song ends and the label begins). anyway, i decided to check my
impossible things 7" just in case, and lo and behold, it's etched on
both sides. it says "scotland rules. ok." on side A and "hi nils" on
side B. did anybody already know about this? are the other looper
records etched? what about the belle and sebastian ones? and does
anybody know anyplace that's written down the various etchings (if
there are any others besides the ones i've found)? i don't see
anything on my ballad of ray suzuki 10", so i don't know what that
means.

huh. any help?

-kerry

"here i am, this is me. i am yours and everything about me,
everything you see . . . if you only look hard enough."
	                              -tindersticks, "my sister"