Sinister: sinister: sinister:

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 22 20:42:25 GMT 2000

not sure that I'm the right person to let you lot know but Archel has
finally got her web based literary mag of the ground and it can be found
at
www.buzzwords.org.uk
there's some very good stuff on there as well as a story by me which you
really shouldn't bother reading, the rest is great though, GRATE in fact.

that's about it apart from the fact that paula said

the honour of Chief Stud will, of course, have to go to the narrow wizard
himself; mr. lowery.

which was nice of her but I'm afraid I haven't stripped for a few years,
in fact I only did it once, I've still got the trophy for winning the
competition though, I'll show it to you if you come visit me (the trophy
that is).

bye all
love and hugs
   owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon