Sinister: the 1st meeting of the sinister village association......

David Strange Strange David1822 at xxx.com
Tue Feb 22 21:13:48 GMT 2000

Hello Fellow Villagers,

Good evening & welcome to the inaugural Sinister tea and cakes evening, the
delicious
pastries are provided by La Pastry De La bourgeoisie. Right onto business
then firstly I
would advise all committee members to watch Queer As folk 2 tonight, even
Clause 2B
should watch, also there's a new band you good peole should investigate
Sigur Ros
(mentioned last night I believe), they're Icelandic and so be sure to make
them welcome
in our small community. Finally a sad farewell to Stuart David and his
misses little Karn,
they will be sadly missed, they are apparently concentrating on Looper and
may be
spotted in the U.S of A supporting The flaming Lips, if you do spot him say
hello and ask
how Elvis is.

Onto village news now, we would all like to welcome back Archel, even if her
visit was
just a flying one from the seaside, also the local wizard has invited
villagers to his
sprawling city luxury love palais, a coach leaves on March the 11th outside
the village
square. Now to sports news jen the local Supermarket checkout whiz is the
new manager
of the mighty Sinister F.C, she replaces Peter Shilton her debut match in
charge is this
weeend, if her players get out of the pub in time. Finally the crimespree of
Lines being
painted everywhere has been solved it was Jane who works in the village
shop, she was
putting the poster's up when police arrested her. Thanks to Mayor honey and
Belle &
spectacles for being brilll, you are free to go now and eat cakes and drink
tea, oi.... save
the Coconut Macaroons.

cheers Dave

'and with Coconut all round his mouth the meeting was adjured, until next
time'