Sinister: Nick Drake, Tompaulin, Lancashire listees, evil Lleweth and cheesy things.

Chris_t_opher GBCH at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 22 23:08:58 GMT 2000

Ho-hum La-di-da

First of all, Sam_an_tha (nice email addy btw) said:

>christopher said:

Which I wasn't too happy about!

    Anyway, I agree about Nick Drake being a legend and nothing else. I
mean, can you ever imagine bumping into Nick down your local pub, buying him
a pint of Tetley Extra Smooth and having a chat about Cambridge United's
recent poor performances? Can you? You've got a better imagination than me
then :o)

    Speaking of good music, TOMPAULIN are playing at MANCHESTER ROADHOUSE
THIS SATURDAY. I know, cos I met Cute Li'l Tompaulinette Stacey from the
band
today and she signed two copies of the last single for me. I also heard the
new single
about 10 times and it's BETTER than most of TBWTAS and IYFS (can't believe I
just said that). So, I want ALL OF YOU! to turn up and be amazed. *grrrrr*

    If anyone is considering going from anywhere near Blackburn or Preston,
pweez give me a "bell" at chris_t_opher at yahoo.com 'cos I don't have my
driving test 'til next Tuesday and it's gonna be a bastard to get there AND
back. I could do with meeting some Sinisterines anyway :o)

DAMN YOU LAURA LLEW:

>BTW, I must say that Christopher was
>dead wrong about Christianity dying a very quick death. 2,000 years in the
>making and it's not going anywhere soon. Sorry to disappoint you, old pal.

    YOU got my name wrong too! AND you're sooooo wrong! So naaaahhhhh! I was
going to apply for a job stacking the high high shelves in your bookshop but
I don't think i'll bother now! Anyway, I got propositioned by Damo for the
statement I made so naaaaahhhhhh again :o)

Will that do for content, Honeypie?....

    Chris_t_opher - King of The Precious Things

    "It's probably the cheesiest thing you'll ever eat in your life" - My
mum, 2 minutes ago. Guess what it was! The lucky winner will be picked from
a hat whilst the rest of you have to stay there! (did that only make sense
in my head?)

    Ps. I dont think anyone wants to run the village ReCoRd ShOp, so i think
i'll have it thankyou very much. :) It'll always be full of records you
never thought you wanted but, having seen them, you MUST own them.
    Pps. They just ruined the ending of QAF :o(