Sinister: Da Guys! Went to Toronto and Behaved on the Bus

Alexander Borgia alexander.borgia at xxx.ca
Wed Feb 23 02:03:53 GMT 2000

[special report]

Here is the special report on the Toronto Sinister Meet. The bears got
drunk.

Angel made some vague mentions and I would like to state that I did not
get lucky, I did not attempt to write my name in the snow, nor did I
fall down in the snow. All this transpired after I returned home  on a
bus with a passed out Alphonse. I am still not sure whether it is a good
thing or a bad thing that I missed the above.

Once again I was able to prove that photography be best left to those
who are more capable than me which pretty much is everyone. I sort of
arrived considerably early and by the time the rest of the Sinisters
arrived I had comsumed quite a lot of vodka. I even had to make a run to
the bank machine. So it turns out that I had run out of film long before
I stopped taking pictures and I'm not sure if it was the vodka or if the
camera was broken. Probably the vodka.

I have scanned all the photos that did turn out and they represent the
official version of events. Much had to be suppressed on the advice of
the attorneys and further discussion of the matter is prohibited under
court order. Unfortunately at this time the report cannot be made
available to the public pending approval out of discretionary respect.
The special photo report has been prepared and will be released within
48 hours. Unless of course Miss Honey accidently slips and  somehow the
url gets posted to the list. <wink - wink>

At this time we can only say that it involves:

Alphonse had a going away party. Ti-Jean fell in love. Bears got drunk.
Humans got drunk. Someone got married. A navel was captured on film. The
fork ran off with the spoon.

The people from Toronto are a genuinely fun group of people and I
encourage any people or bears, especially those with photography skills,
to seek them out. No, not stalk them.

[sinister village]

It appears as though I have been nominated to be both chef and story
teller. I don't see a problem with that as I will talk way too much in
the restaurant anyways. Just a point of fact on the whole recipe
thing....that came from me misreading a post as that a Sinister recipe
book had been started and I thought that was what I was contributing to.
It turns out now that someone I met at the Toronto meet actually cooked
the recipe, and liked it. Wow, thanks.

The specifications for the building are not too difficult as we will
require an old two-storey brownstone building which we intend to
renovate. The top floor will house the firm Bear, Bear, Bear, & Nephew,
& Son. They will take care of any interior decorating and it is doubtful
if many people will ever see beyond the foyer.

The basement will have many tunnels and will be divided into two. In the
back half  The Major will run his underground armour and weapons
operations. He will supply rocket launchers to para-military groups like
the Save the Snails Foundation. -"Help stop the carnage. Each year
millions of snails are slaughtered mercilessly only to be used in
gourmet foods"- He will run this little business part time while he
continues to work through Grade 3.

The front half of the basement will house a soft-core porno studio. It
will never actually be used to make any movies, but it will be a fun
status symbol to own as well as making anthropologists wonder when they
dig it out of the rubble in 100 years. I think we should play practical
jokes on future generations.

The restaurant itself will essentially be a money laundering operation
for The Major as he seems to somehow be able to make money whereas I
just keep spending it. I would really like a piano for Saturday nights
as well as a cello and violin and then people could sing love songs in
deep Italian voices. As long as nobody understands Italian there
shouldn't be a problem with making up romantic sounding lyrics.

Perhaps Friday nights could be celebrity night and we'll get a bus stop
out front so that StuM or StuD'n'WeeKarn could drop by and you could buy
them a really expensive dinner. Hell, maybe we could even get the great
Maurice Bear to drop by and hold court.

The restaurant will have to be situated in such a way that traps can be
set without drawing too much attention, and relatively grime free
vegataion can be gathered for the vegan crowd. Anywhere downtown should
be fine. This will also require an exterior staircase to the roof for
quick access to the pigeons for Tuesday Cajun Nights.(location,
location, location)

Oooh, I'm so excited can't wait to start moving in.

Alexander