Sinister: looper vinyl etchings

ELZober at xxx.com ELZober at xxx.com
Wed Feb 23 02:24:10 GMT 2000

hi all.....

seeing as how i'd rather work out at the local gym stark naked in a swarm of
bee's instead of doing my homework - the idea of rummaging through odl vinyl
was soooo much more appealing...

so - here's a question - who thought to do that?  have other bands done that?
 all the Belle's album - including Tigermilk and all the EP's on 45 - have
tim d. masterpiece.... which is obvioulsy Tim Doogan - or that's what i
should think it is anyway......

anyway - perhaps this is some kind of greater plan - OR - is it a Sub-Pop
thing?  anyone have any old Mudhoney laying around?  the Looper stuff is all
on Sub-Pop - so may be this is a Sub-Pop thing........ ?

if you want to reply off list - that's fine - dont' know if we need to start
a fraggle over record stampings... but if i find out anything cool - i'll
post it to the list...

love
elle