Sinister: no-one knows where your monkey goes

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 23 02:56:00 GMT 2000

hey kidz,
          i feel like i've been neglecting you a bit lately, what
with my hectic social life and all.

   no really, i've just returned from my first visit to the local
80's night at uni (partly due to your recommendations, mr paul a)
  well, talk about subverting mass culture (i know you weren't, but
my english lecturer was today, so i thought i'd continue) but it's
clearly a game of 'lets see how many nirvana and poor heavy metal
records we can fit in between wham! and belinda carlisle, whilst
playing original versions of popular songs which have obscure samples
in them, just to piss everyone off.'
  i shan't be doing that again...... until next time

  oh and remind me not to visit anywhere even slightly trendy
accompanied by three blond girls, this makes for much unwanted male
attention.   eugh!

  dans la village du sinistre, i wanted to have something to do with
confectionary, so that my jaffa cake fetish could be satiated, but
all those sort of jobs seem to have been taken, so i think i should
run the local counselling service, as there seems to be a tendancy
among sinistereenies to be miserable and i've found that i'm quite
good at cheering people up, what with all my bestest friends being
depressives, no actually.

  in other fiona news, i actually do appear to have some semblence of
a social life: in the past two days, two different blokes have phoned
me to show their interest, and i've led them both on. perhaps i
should stop doing this and only be nice to the one i actually like,
but where would be the fun in that?  but, no, one of them really is
gorgeous and i'm hugely smitten, despite only having met him once, i
shan't say any more because the manchester  faction of sinister will
start questioning me and the cat will certainly be released from the
prison that is the bag.

   had to leave the house half way through who wants to be queer as
folk 2 to go to said 80's night, better wait  for the repeat.
  new game add 'who wants to be...' to the beginning of your
favourite tv shows, it just about always makes sense, and now and
again is slightly amusing.

   eugh, just realised i'm inflicting my (ever so slightly) drunken
ramblings on you again. one day i will post sober, honest.

  suppose i'd better wish you love and jaffa cakes then,

           fiona

"call me good,
call me bad,
call me anything you want to baby"