Sinister: filth. that's all that's in here.

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Wed Feb 23 07:36:28 GMT 2000

This is for all the laydeez in da house:

"I want to get dooooooooownnnnnnnnn
wiiiiiiittttthhhhh yoooouuuuuuuu
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
and make sweeeeeettttt looooooooooveeeeeee...."

What we need now is an r'n'b- artist who really tells us what he's thinking.
D'Angelo, R. Kelly and all the other ones who want to "pleasure their
ladyz"... Piss off, you're lying. I bet those guys just say those things to
their one-night-stands, then disappear in the morning, going: "Wehey, I got
some! And it only took me four gazillion sold albums, three weeks in rehab
and a lawsuit!"

Yes, I hate that "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh baby"- thing. Why cant they
do it like Barry White, with style? Now there's a man for you!

(CHANGE THE SUBJECT YOU TWAT!)

The Sinister village! Am I the official bartender now? I'd luv to do that,
listen to people bitch about their problems, record it all to a minidisc and
then blackmail people. Erm, no I wouldn't. Forget that. But yeah, serving
beer to you lot would be nice. But what we need now to our village is some
entertainment. I need some action in my pub. So who wants to be a lapdancer,
eh? I have a few people in mind from the List, but I'm NOT going to reveal
my obsessions. And of course we need a group of guys to be our very own
Bellendales. You know, those muscular guys who rub lotion on their chest
while women stare at them. So all in all, we need:

1)
Women with boobs (Should be pretty easy) who like to perform. No matter how
you look, we men are so pathetic that we get off from just about anything
that doesn't have a willy (gays not included)
2)
Guys with a good body (from Sinister list? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!). The
trouble with you women is that you actually have some sense in you, and you
dont' get aroused by looking at a Mitsubishi Lancer, like some blokes. So
it's harder to think of erotic entertainment for you.

Send your job-applications directly to me. And please, enclose a phote of
yourself. For... eh... research purposes.

(PERVERSIONS ASIDE, I'M ACTUALLY A NICE CHAP)

Aahh, what a life. Tomorrow I'm off to interview Sahara Hotnights, the
rock'n'rollest band from Sweden. Four 19-year old Swedish girls. God, it's
hell sometimes to write to a musicpaper no-one has ever heard of even here
in Finland and which is utter shite but gives me access to get in to gigs
for free.

What else? Oh, have you seen those new Wannadies- shirts?
http://www.thewannadies.com/shop/shop2.htm
And check out the grey one... Nice one, I must say...

I'd better go away now. Oh, the Buzzwords site! It's ace!
www.buzzwords.org.uk

@--->--- A rose, love and other stuff that makes you feel funny in your
tummy, Jake le PetitE

ps: props to the brain behind the Village. I think I have a crush. =)
pps: I'm a nice boy.