Sinister: plea for help (and trade): Want Twisted Nerve/Nick Cave stuff!:)

Kin WOO daftpunk at xxx.au
Wed Feb 23 10:51:20 GMT 2000

Hey listees
This is list abuse I know but I'm desperate:) I've been searching high and
low for stuff from that excellent label Twisted Nerve-specifically Dakota
Oak stuff (like the "Pastures of Plenty" ep) and the "Modern Music for
Motorcycles/vehicles" compilation. Preferably CD-R's of the Twisted Nerve
stuff but not essential:) I've got a lot of stuff with which to trade,
hopefully some of which may be of interest to you. Besides a great bootleg
of the heavenly acoustic show that Dot Allison performed here in Perth
recently (read last posting for full review!), I have live, rare and
unreleased stuff from Belle and Sebastian (loads here), Belly (loads too),
Palace, Beth Orton, Smog, Tanya Donelly, Garbage, Black Box Recorder,
Saint Etienne, Tindersticks, Radiohead, Mercury Rev, Kristin Hersh, Primal
Scream, and Hefner. Am also looking for a very high quality bootleg of a
Nick Cave show cos my bootleg of the Nick Cave concert didn't turn out as
well as I hoped. I am looking for a solo performance from him (as in sans
Bad Seeds but with Warren Ellis and Jim White from Dirty Three on violin
and drums respectively, and Susan Stenger on bass). I know this is getting
very specific too but I am looking for a bootleg with if not all (though
preferably all:)), at least MOST of the following songs (cos I think
they're just gorgeous and I have to have 'em!)
Love Letter
Still (or is it Sad?) Waters
Henry Lee
Straight To You
Weeping Song
Papa Won't Leave You Henry
Mercy Seat
Ship Song
People Ain't No Good (and all and any "Boatman's Call" stuff)
And any of the lovely heart-breaking ballads that Mr Cave has performed
over the years:) (I'm a softie at heart I know)
Aussie listees, maybe this would apply to you?:)
Anyway, hope to hear from *some* of you soon. Please reply in private to
my email address: daftpunk at tartarus.uwa.edu.au(.)
Seeya folks
Kin Woo