Sinister: I Can't Believe It's Not Bugger!

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Feb 23 18:42:54 GMT 2000

If we're going to flog a dead horse, why can't it be the arse nappy
muscle damage one instead of this backslapping Sinister Portmerion
business? What are the lurkers going to do, pop up out of the manholes
every now and then? I've decided to close the disco for a week in
protest. Mark C, everybody knows that there's only one Neu! b-side in
the world. I'm surprised at your ignorance, being from a country that
had such close links with Germany during the W!A!R! Those 100%
Dynamite compilations look all right to me, if a little pricey (here
at least). Can you sort out a problem for me, Mark? The other day I
tried to
join Bob the Builder's club, but I was cut off in the middle of the
registering process, and now every time I try to do it, it says I'm
already registered, but I haven't got my special Bob the Builder
password yet, so I can't be registered. He's your mate, you have a
word with him, will you?

No one told me Stuart David had worn one of those spazzy techno lamps
on his head
at Bowlie. McDonald's probably sounded like a person you could relate
to when they started as well. Anyone who calls a company that hasn't
got any stagecoaches Stagecoach is asking for trouble. I've got a book
of the TV series "This Life", so I'm going to read it and then go
through the archives and join in your old conversations, if
that's all right. Brandt, don't worry about the winter blues, the days
are now a hen's leg longer. A hen's leg longer every day. A
hen's leg. I was reading "Q" the other day, and Bobby Gillespie
had just bought a Rufus Thomas record. Does this mean we can expect
him to add the Funky Chicken to his dancing repertoire?

This is Gorgeous, signing off...

Peter