Sinister: So which do you like best, Blonde on Blonde or Dusty in Memphis?

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Wed Feb 23 19:13:04 GMT 2000

Hi there Village People,

Does this new conurbation have a name yet? Honey told me he would love to
be Upper Sinister.

Or was that Struan? My life is being taken away from me: not only am I
listening to Incredible String Band & Who records (60's of course, not that
70's past-it stuff) again, I can't see one of those bluddy vehicles without
reading "Fistbus" on its sign. Maybe they should repaint them all Sapphic
lavender as well.

Massive props, as Mark C would say (or should that be ejaculate?) to the
Fair Michele for name-checking Ten Years After: the thought of Alvin Lee on
the Sinister list made me fall off my chair laughing - Thanks! Oh, & well
done Mark, we'll make a proper smutster out of you yet. What does going to
the mattresses mean?

List Crush: I think its a bit dodgy for Miss Crush to link up the mutually
becrushed: she might be followed by the Misses Match, Marriage, Conceive &
Begotten. Far more interesting for the manipulative Ms Crush to reveal the
identities of rivals for the affection of their crush objects to each
other, so that they can challenge each other to duels, to be fought with
crochet hooks, or baguettes (bought from Aranxta's shop, naturally), or
some other such suitably twee weapons.

Hands up all Sinisterines going to All Tomato Party: will there be enough
of us there to stake a claim to a sizeable corner of the Queen Vic & keep
the super furry hordes at bay? (Bet all those sheep in the field next door
end up having to wear nappies)

I'm still short - sorry Jarkko :(

Bye,

David Moore