Sinister: lovely spring

francesca keshi at xxx.it
Wed Feb 23 20:19:29 GMT 2000

i'd like to say hello to all of you.

(i'm new love me)

today (and -oh my god- it's not finished yet) it's a terrible day. and i've
got a lot of work to do (a research about genetically modified food).
but i saw a travis' video (turn). they're one of my last obsession (others
are castles and gothic novels)

i love winter and cold climate but today i'd like if it were spring so i
could stay out all day without dying -it's so cold;_;-.

talking about b&s, today i bought my favourite magazine and who
is there in one of the firsts pages? a photo of stuart murdoch. the brief
article said something about the release of new b&s album,  and then about
looper and gentle waves (luv).

bye
francesca