Sinister: you wait for ages...

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 23 23:12:51 GMT 2000

...and then two come along at once
(posts from me that is)

forgot to mention loads of stuff last night, so i'm doing it now.

  firstly, huge, huge props to laura llew for promising me a tape and
it arriving in my post box almost immediately, filled with wonderous
and rilly rilly pretty choones.

  next, i feel the need to mourn the passing of jason andreas, i've
emailed him, and apparently someone was making him feel unwelcome on
the list, i presume that whoever it was isn't going to own up, but if
i find out, there's going to be some serious ass-kicking going on.
raaaaaaaaaa

  today, i went house hunting for next year, i wonder if i could have
the benefit of your experience, is it better to find a house with a
lot of potential that needs work or a house that possibly has less
potential, but isn't quite as dodgy?  not that it matters, because
whatever i say, everyone always disagrees with me anyway.

  does anyone know where my crush vote is? because i took to moving
it around, and i can't remeber who i gave it to last, dammit.

  eugh! its raining rather a lot, i'm going to run back to my house
now and cower, hoping for warmth.

    love and jaffa cakes,
                                             fiona

go ask alice, when she's 10ft tall