Sinister: i am slowly going crazy...slowly am i going crazy...

ipecac spice dchard at xxx.ca
Thu Feb 24 02:09:54 GMT 2000

hi there list. i am suddenly intimidated by the thought that this message
is going to 1200+ people whether or not they read it.

friday i leave for ottawa. this is less than 48 hours. i am alternating
between dread and excitment. dread of how i will react when i see my b/f
and excitment that i might find some good fabric shops and that i will
have loads of time to get my massive quantities of school work done. right
now my brain has shut down for the night so i am indifferent to the whole
voyage. at least i have a new travel partner. alphonse is very excited.

i feel like i live in many worlds. this lovely sinisterland in my
computer. my friends. my school. my family. my work. i wish i could meld
(this may or may not be a word) them all into one. or pick one and leave
the rest behind. or take off and start a new one. i don't think that i m
the same person in all these worlds. i wonder which one is the real me?
it's funny to think...it's funny i am so tired i have completely lost my
train of thought. lucky for you all. i don't think it was going anywhere
anyway.

i will miss you all while i'm away. no e-mail access in ottawa :(

wish me luck!

-di

he who hates is to be pitied, but he who loves is to be pitied more
-german proverb